Door Access Control Unit (ACU) that has broad use. With 8 outputs and 12 digital inputs, DCT ACU can connect to Fire Alarm system, controls CCTV to record at time door is open. With RS485 port, wide variety of sensors can be installed eg. temperature, humidity, movement (PIR), pressure, dust particle, gas like O2, CO2 , CO, LPG or CNG so to monitor and control the best working environment as well as for energy conservation purpose. Without movement in the room, light and aircon can be turned off. Good for energy conservation campaign in organization-wide as well as to monitor and control for better security. MP3 option is also available for group announcement or direct voice message to specific card holder.
Access Control Unit
- MCU: dsPIC 33F family @ 4 MHz
- Program Memory: Flash up to 256 Kbytes
- Configuration Memory: EEPROM Up to 2 MB
- Storage: 2 GigaByte SD
- Input: 12 Digital Inputs
- Output: 8-Relay Outputs
- Indicator: >20 I/O/Comm Status LEDs
Access Control Reader
- Read & write Mifare contactless smartcard ISO 14443-A, 13.56 MHz.
- 3 colors LED (RGB) indicators & audible buzzer capable of play notes.
- 8-bit CPU
- 64KB Internal FlashROM, 1KB RAM and 128 bytes EPROM
- ISO 14443A Standard
- Operating Distance : 0 – 75 mm * depending on surrounding environment
- 3 LEDs (RGB) and piezo buzzer
- Operating environment : -30?C to 65?C, 0-95% Relative Humidity
- Operating Frequency : 13.56 MHz
- Power Supply : 5 VDC
- For indoor installation
- Internally ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) protection
- Support MAD (Mifare Application Directory)
- Customization possible for volume production